Your new career at SPITZKE.
We look forward to you unlocking your potential!
Are you looking for a new professional challenge? We offer you a new perspective and numerous development possibilities. The European rail network covers approximately 350,000 km — 36,000 km in Germany alone. Do you find that exciting? Then apply as a track builder*, driver*, catenary fitter*, electrical system fitter*, (superstructure) welder*, machinist*, two-way excavator operator*, etc.
What inspires you
- Connections: Together we implement various construction projects and ensure that the rail network is functional and safe.
- Machines: Are you fascinated by complex technology? So are we, and we are proud of our modern technology park. Our machines, such as the RPM-RS-900, RM 900 S, ZECK complex laying unit, and road-rail excavator, support our teams in their daily work.
- Teamwork: The work on our construction projects is characterised by team spirit and cohesion. You can always count on your crew.
- Equipment: We provide our employees with modern equipment, work clothes, and convoy vehicles.
- Support: We support you as you make your career change, and our SPITZKE ACADEMY promotes your professional advancement. We are happy to provide you with everything you need to know and help you qualify.
What inspires us
- Qualification: Ideally, you have already completed technical training. You may have no experience in this area, but can you demonstrate manual skills? We would be happy to support you with your qualifications and assist you as you enter the railway infrastructure industry.
- Character: You’ll impress us with your commitment, reliability, and flexibility.
- Passion: You like to work in the fresh air and as part of a team. You are no stranger to weekend or assembly work.
How we fuel your inspiration
- Adventure: Every day is new, every construction site is different, and every task is exciting — pure variety! The German roadway network alone covers 36,000 km. There is a lot to do. Close collaboration, team spirit, and enjoyment of the work are particularly important to us.
- Opportunity: The possibilities at SPITZKE are as diverse as the people who work for us. One thing is certain: We want to keep it that way. That’s why our SPITZKE ACADEMY provides intensive support for your individual professional development. We also provide financial opportunities. In addition to fair compensation, our employees can earn above-average, partly tax-free bonuses through shift, weekend, and night work.
Responsibility: The people we work with are important to us. We are committed to you. Therefore, a safe workplace, a modern technology park, sustainable health management, company social counseling, and an appreciative corporate culture are a matter of course for us. We also support our employees, their relatives, and third parties with our company fund, SPITZKE FONDS e. V.