IHK pays tribute to the Group
SPITZKE receives award for its training
Rewarded for successful work: The SPITZKE Group has received an award from the IHK Potsdam (chamber of industry and commerce) as a TOP training company. During the official award ceremony, IHK President Beate Fernengel , accompanied by Großbeeren's Mayor Carl Ahlgrim and the head of the local authority, Landrätin Kornelia Wehlan, gave the award to personnel manager Annekathrin Hopf, who accepted it on behalf of the Group.
This award is only given to firms that demonstrate their active commitment to training young people. Above all, SPITZKE attaches importance to the following measures:
- Intensive and personal support
- Support for the trainees during each phase of their training
- Excellent opportunities for employment within the Group at the end of training
- Early responsibility and integration in work processes
- Individual advancement (deployments abroad, preparation for examinations, direct involvement in on-going construction projects, etc.)
- Additional qualifications (first-aider training courses, fork-lift truck driving licences, etc.)
- Regular intercommunication (trainee meetings, staff assessment interviews/feedback discussions within the department, etc.)
- Very varied activities
- Structured training procedure and professional environment
Annekathrin Hopf said: "We are very pleased that our commitment has been recognised. This success is primarily thanks to our dedicated local trainers throughout Germany. They are the key to the success of targeted support for our trainees."
Within the SPITZKE Group, 85 young people are currently training for industrial and commercial careers. On the commercial careers side, throughout the Group, industrial clerks are trained as well as students on sandwich courses. On the industrial-technical side, SPITZKE offers training for the following trades: skilled civil engineering workers / track layers, mechatronic technicians, industrial mechanics, electrical equipment fitters, as well as for students on a BA sandwich course in Civil Engineering. More Infos in our career-portal.
Construction of a high-speed contact line more...
SPITZKE in Munich’s underground
Track-laying work at a depth of 19 m and in a very confined space: The Southern Germany Centre of Excellence is renewing the U3 line of the Bavarian state capital on behalf of Münchner Verkehrsgesellschaft (MVG). more...
Gap closure with maximum speed
Complex overhead line system erected between Coburg and Ilmenau more...
Signals from heaven
At the beginning of November, together with employees of Thales Transportations Systems GmbH, the Equipment/Electrical Engineering Division erected new signal masts along a Hessian railway line. The SPITZKE employees received support from the air. more...
Trade magazine nominates WSO
The WSO, with its new low-noise safety system for large rail-bound machinery has been nominated for the Innovation Prize of the Privatbahn Magazine! more...