At our Möllenhagen location we operate one of the largest works for the production of prestress concrete products in Europe with efficient production plants and large storage and loading capacity. This allows us to respond flexibly and quickly to customer enquiries from home and abroad.
Our production control system (MES), developed in-house, monitors and documents the most important production processes and quality parameters. With it, we ensure that the respective required parameters are met in all stages of the production process. The assembling and feeding of the prestressing steel is also fully-automated using plants developed especially for this purpose. With our technologies we set industry standards.
Standard and special track sleepers
Moderne Standards, Quality-Gates und ein umfassendes Produktionsleit- und Überwachungssystem sichern die konstant hohe Qualität unserer Produkte.
- Annual production capacity: 1.2 million sleepers
- Storage area for 350,000 sleepers
- Standard sleeprs
B 70; B 70-2,4; B 90; B 07
Padded track sleepers
- Special track sleepers:
Grassed track sleepers
Construction rail sleepers (BoS) for the urban railways of Berlin and Hamburg
- Sleeper types abroad:
Sweden: D522.31 (mit Pandrolbefestigung)
Netherlands: NS 90
Denmark: B 70P-60 DK
- Fastening systems:
W 14S (no longer used in praxis)
W 21 (B 07 – sleeper)
Fastclip (sleeper types used aboard)
W 14N (sleeper types used aboard)
The production of bearers is characterised by its high degree of individualisation. We supply the right product according to customer requirements for all standard and a large number of special points with individual fastening components.
- annual production capacity 180,000 m bearers
- Domestic sleeper type
Standard points of the DB AG network (KS or W fixing)
Special points of the DB AG network (KS or W fixing)
- Schwellentypen Ausland:
Standard- und Spezialweichen für die Niederlande
Standard- und Spezialweichen für Dänemark
Railway and catenary masts
We produce railway and overhead line masts in all required lengths up to 18 metres using a spun concrete process. The maintenance-free masts are then delivered free to the construction site by self-unloading trucks
- Annual production capacity: 7,000 sleepers
Max. length: 18 m
Max. diameter: approx. 800 mm
Railway masts for contact lines
Overhead line masts for overhead power lines of power supply companies
Lighting, advertising and special masks
Gravel quarrying and old sleeper recycling
Our own gravel pit on the production site provides us with optimum access to different mineral aggregates for the production of precast concrete elements and ready-mix concrete. SPITZKE completes its range of supply and disposal services for railway construction sites with the recycling of waste sleepers.
- approx. 150 million tonnes of raw material deposits
- Current extraction of 500,000 t p.a.
- Fine aggregate minerals
- Coarse aggregate minerals
- Track bed layers
- Fill material
- Ready-mixed concrete plants
- Precast concrete element plants
- Plaster and mortar plants
- Road contractors
- Recycling of concrete sleepers: 300,000 p. a.
- Disposal of timber sleepers: 2,000 p.a.
Old sleeper recycling
- Acceptance, storage and disposal in cooperation with special disposal companies
- Dismantling of rail fastenings
- Crushing the concrete body and, e.g. preparing it for use as aggregate for base courses in road construction
- Separation of other constituents such as steel, plastic and wooden dowels